Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Birth Keepsakes

This is my son's birth announcement from 1981. I printed it myself, but the teddy and balloons were already on the card. I love all the colors. Most of the announcements are already printed and I embellish them with flowers and custom frame them.


The announcement below is one of my favorite ones. The birth announcement was really nice with three different photos of the child. The parents decided to add a very pretty gold embossed wood frame.

Even the cute ones make really nice keepsakes.  Please note that these are the birth announcements that were sent to me to embellish with quilling. I have only added the quilling and mats, and then custom framed.


There are many more on my website for you to see.




Take Time for the Little Things.....


This week's blog to check out:
Oh So Beautiful Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for joining...........