Sunday, December 30, 2012

Featured Zibbeter

Happy New Year.............as I sit here thinking about my plans for 2013, I realize that I have been quilling since 1973 and showing at juried craft fairs since 1975. Seems like a long time, but when you are doing something you love, time passes quickly.

This past year, I had a few nice mentions on different sites and here is the most recent.
Judy did a wonderful job with this interview on Zibbet.

Then check out my shop on Zibbet.  and all the other shops. Really nice place...and wonderful community.

Check it out. She really has a lot of great questions. What I find really interesting is reading other interviews, as it makes me feel not alone in my world of art.

Here is my double heron. This year I plan on making more 'doubles.' I want to get the female ducks and birds in with the males, as they are so differently colored. So I wonder what will be my second one. I am thinking maybe cardinals.



And here is why Christmas was so wonderful this year....meet Lyndi, almost 4 and Jonah 7 months old.
Our grandchildren enjoying life.........






Happy New Year and
Take Time to Enjoy the Little Things..................I am and will be taking more time......

Sandy

3 comments:

  1. wow you have been quilling a long time, really love your art!!!
    grandchildren are a blessing, I have 12 will be 14 in a few months
    wish you and yours the best of 2013 !!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. checked out you store, wow beautiful creations, and loved the interview, now I can say I know you,lol. I envey you, your doing so great!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy,
    Just wanted you to know that you were one of the people who "wow"ed me with your fantastic quilling when I started quilling. Your work never fails to amaze me. I love the style you have adopted.
    http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

thanks for joining...........