Friday, December 14, 2012

Take Time to Enjoy the Little Things

Have a wonderful holiday season, and
Take Time to Enjoy the Little Things.

I am definitely taking a breather. All the orders are on their way to their new homes and I am settling in for the snow coming on Sunday. Will be sweet. I love the snow, it causes us to take a breath and hibernate. It is very calming. We will be enjoying our two grandchildren, Lyndi will be four in January and Jonah is 7 months old, so Christmas is truly a time of wonder.
We will visit my mom in the nursing home, she has been there almost two months and still thinks she is coming home...a tough decision, but the best one for her.

Anyways, I spent a couple of weeks working on my new facebook page.
It has definitely been a challenge. I have not used facebook before because I really have no interest in sharing what I am doing now. But my son has convinced me that it will get my website out there and my quilling. So I am off to follow the trail.....so I am supposed to asked you to 'like me on facebook,' right?

Anyways, this is a time for Good Cheer, and Happy Holidays to you and your family. Thanks to everyone for their support over the past thirty-eight, yes, 38 years of quilling.

A little something to enjoy...

Lyndi and Jonah

Nanny and Lyndi  (my Mom)



And Truly, Take Time to Enjoy the Little Things.

Sandy


A big thanks to Helen Hiebert for including my work in her quilling post. Check it out when you get a minute.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pics,got to enjoy time with family!
    wow 38 years of quilling, that is awesome, I've been doing it for almost 4 years , hope I can survive it as long as you,lol!
    Merry christmas to you and your family !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

thanks for joining...........