Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Zibbeter Team Group Eleven

We are coming down the home stretch....only a few more shops to go.
Five more Zibbeter Shops for you to check out. http://zibbeter.com.

Number 31

http://www.zibbet.com/5280yarns

"All knit and crochet items are OOAK and ready to ship! You will receive the exact item pictured in product photos. These items were handmade by me in a smoke free environment using yarns made in the USA."




Number 32
"I am a stay at home mom and I constantly have some creative projects going on, knitting and sewing. I do this in my free time and would love to share my products with you."


Number 33


"Hair bow,korker bow,hair clippie which ever you choose of my handmade items, I know you will just love them in your little ones hair."





Number 34


"Where Handmade Creations and Vintage things are all the Raige. Vintage Raige has an eclectic mix of vintage items. Current Handmade works: Handmade crocheted items - yarn and hemp with beads and embellishments."




Number 35


"Welcome to Sundaz & Sister too ~ where whimsical embraces wearable art ~ "dare to be different" ~~~


That's all for now.............I will add more when we get new members.

Have a great week.
Take Time to Enjoy the Little Things.

Sandy


OOPS. I forgot me................

http://www.zibbet.com/QuillingbySandraWhite

"Quilling My Way is the Quilling carefully placed under my own cut out to create wonderful Wildlife and Wildflower Art since 1975. Custom Wedding Invitation keepsakes for the Bride and Groom and Custom Birth Announcement keepsakes for the parents are also my specialty. If you don't see whatever wildlife you are interested in, let me know. I love custom work. And maybe your idea is what everyone else is looking for, too. Loons, Herons and Sunflowers are my favorites, but I really just love nature.
I want to create pieces that will make you stop and rest awhile,
pieces that you will really want to be a Part of Your Life."


 



Byeeee for today..... 









2 comments:

  1. This technique is so creative, I just love it! The two tones look wonderful. The details perfect, Sandy. Thanks for sharing! ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for including my Flip Flop Hair Bow in this wonderfull collection of zibbet shops.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for joining...........