Monday, April 18, 2011

Zibbeter Team Group One

Greetings.  I have just joined a group on Zibbet called Zibbeter Team. "Our goal is to cross promote our shops beyond zibbet community." So I decided that I will feature each member on my website over the next few weeks. We have our own website at zibbeter.com. 

When you go there, the site says The Treasure You Seek is Within. Thanks Smurfbeads for creating the group.

So here is Number 1

http://www.zibbet.com/SkyJewelry

"Beautiful jewelry handcrafted with beads, sterling silver, gold and silver metal that will make any head turn. SkyJewelry offers simple yet elegant designs, with a wide range of colors and styles, to suit every occasion."

 Here is my favorite from Shetal's shop.



Number 2

http://www.zibbet.com/theembroideryroom 

"Are you looking for handmade and embroidered dog accessories for your pampered pooch? Whether you have a fluffy Shih Tzu, a Yorkie, Chihuahua or a Labrador, they'll be drooling over my custom embroidered dog blankets. And Boxers, German Shepherds, and Poodles and Pugs will look like pampered pooches in my custom doggy bandanas. There's even a special section where you will find darling baby items for that special human baby in your life."


Here is a great piece from her shop:



And Number 3

http://www.zibbet.com/bhbkidstyle

"All of BHB Kidstyle's children´s t-shirts and baby bodysuits are designed, hand-painted or hand-printed by me. Although, I do the same design in different sizes they never look exactly the same. All of them are different and unique, just like children are!"

Here is a great hand painted kids t shirt:



I do hope you enjoy these featured zibbeters...................have a great day........

Take Time to Enjoy the Little Things.
Sandy

1 comment:

thanks for joining...........