Monday, April 25, 2011

A New Studio for Me on Artfire

Greetings.
I am working on a new studio in Artfire, named Heron Pond. It will feature gently used craft books, nature books, craft magazines, and craft pamphlets. Many of them are from the 1970's, as I am cleaning out my closets. I will be adding craft supplies and odds and ends from my real studio. If you check back in a couple of weeks, the studio should be packed full of things.

Here are a few more spring birds in my tiny pieces.








Here is the link for the "Little Ones" page on my website.
Enjoy the Spring Days ahead.

http://quillingbysandrawhite.com/id1.html

Take Time to Enjoy the Little Things.
Sandy

When you get a minute, sit down with your cup of coffee and check out this link:
http://madeformebyoaklie.com/greatfinds.html
Really great handmade work from Artfire artists.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sandra
    your works is splendid so Beautiful!!!
    Groetjes Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, Your birds are absolutely beautiful. I really like the Hummingbird. Lovely colors. Good luck with your new shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra,
    I really love what you did with Robin and Mark's wedding invitation. It is perfect! I told my mom (Cathie) that I can't wait until I get married so that she can have you quill my invitation too! Really absolutely beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for joining...........