Sunday, November 6, 2011

Last Show of the Year

My last craft show of the year is coming up in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on Saturday November 26 -- that's the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend. It is a Designing Women show. It should be a great day and I look forward to seeing all my Friends before Christmas. I am planning on doing all my Christmas shopping there. Hope to see you!

Here are a few of my new offerings for cards. They are available in my Artfire studio.
















Please note that these are packages of three and there are only 1 of each available, but I will be adding more as time goes on.  Packages of three original cards are $18.00 and $3.00 for shipping......with a great shipping discount if you order more..........


Check them out as well as the rest of my Artfire Studio.


Have a great week.


Take Time to Enjoy the Little Things.


Sandy


Check out my new Pinterest board.





1 comment:

thanks for joining...........