Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wonderful Sunapee & New Hampshire Home Magazine

 

Now that the dust has settled.........The Sunapee Fair was its usual wonderful self. The sales were great and the friends that bought my work again were looking for new designs to add to their collections. And it is always nice to visit with all my craftsman friends. After twenty-five years, you truly develop friendships. Sunapee is a really different show, it is a membership organization and a nice community. We all trade with each other for our Christmas giving and most of what I receive in trade is for me. I have a great collection of handmade work from the best.
My list of next year's designs has grown and I had many people give me new ideas. I can't wait to get started on them. I also arrived home to a pile of wedding invitations and a couple of special projects with poems and pictures. The pictures are below for you to enjoy.

Now you might wonder what all this has to do with New Hampshire Home Magazine.

I received in the mail today the latest copy of New Hampshire Home Magazine. I almost tossed it as I don't subscribe.................but then I remembered Sunapee. And the two ladies that chose a couple of my pieces to maybe be in their magazine......................and there they are!  The Cardinal and the Heron are nicely displayed in the "From the Hand, From the Heart article. Wow! You always have that hope that your work turns up in a magazine, and it has, on occasion...............but a New Hampshire Home Magazine just in time for Christmas shopping!  Made my day..............made my month...........
wonderful Sunapee just got another kudo.   Thanks to New Hampshire Home Magazine. I will add the link here when I find the new issue on the web.




so my link for today is New Hampshire Home Magazine.
And Harry & Wendy Besett's candlesticks and right about them.
another link for you to explore:  Vermont Glass Workshop.

Take Time to Enjoy the Little Things.

Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations your work is great I love it!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....amazing work....

    Sathya
    Taiwan
    http://sathyapapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for joining...........