Sunday, February 20, 2011

My On LIne Shops

Greetings again........I have been working on all my on line shops for the past couple of weeks. I believe that these shops will really help me to 'get out there'. If anyone has any other places for me to check out, please let me know. These are mine:

Zibbet

Bonanza

Artfire

So today you can check out all these sites and let me know what you think of my shops.

This is my real booth -- Last year's League of New Hampshire Craftman's Fair --always starts the first Saturday in August.


Have a Great Sunday.......and I will be back soon with a couple new designs I am working on now.

Take Time to Enjoy the Little Things.

My mom is in the hospital with pneumonia, so time is important and so are the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for joining...........